M, b. 1802, d. 12 July 1876
|Name Variation|| || Thomas Mordy was also known as Murdy. |
|Birth*||1802 ||He was born in 1802 at Horton by Blyth, Northumberland, England. |
|(Witness) Immigration||1818 ||He immigrated with Joseph Mordy and Elizabeth Watson in 1818 at Bathurst Twp, Lanark County, Ontario. |
|(Witness) Marriage||28 March 1834 ||Thomas Mordy witnessed the marriage of George Mordy and Mary Potter on 28 March 1834 at March Twp, Carleton County, Canada West; She was given away by a John Potter and a witness was a Rachel Potter from Goulbourn. |
|(Witness) Christening||15 February 1835 ||Thomas Mordy witnessed the christening of Elizabeth Mordy on 15 February 1835 at March Twp, Carleton County, Upper Canada. |
|Marriage*||1837 ||Thomas Mordy married Phoebe Grier in 1837. |
|Census1851*||1851 ||Thomas Mordy and Phoebe Grier appeared on the 1851 Census of Huntley Twp, Carleton County, Canada West, enumerated 1851. Their children Joseph, John, William, Ann Jane, George, Brockwell and James R were listed as living with them.1 |
|Census1871*||1871 ||Thomas Mordy and Phoebe Grier appeared on the 1871 Census of Huntley Twp, Carleton County, Ontario, enumerated 1871. Their children Brockwell, Ann Jane, James R, Thomas Henry and Alfred Arthur were listed as living with them.2 |
|Death*||12 July 1876 ||Thomas Mordy died on 12 July 1876 at Huntley Twp, Carleton County, Ontario.3 |
- [S110] Thomas Mordy household, 1851 Census of Canada, Carleton, Huntley Twp, Schedule A.
- [S1877] Joseph Mordy household, 1871 Census of Canada, Carleton, Huntley Twp, Schedule 1.
- [S288] Thomas Mordy, Death Registration No. 1954 (1876).
- [S1788] Brockwell Mordy and Oderiah Margaret Fenton, Ontario Marriage Register, Marriage Registration No. 001925 (1884).
- [S4138] James R Mordy and Sarah Jane Wilson, Ontario Marriage Register, Marriage Registration No. 005843 (1884).