Viola Hortense Cloutier
F, b. 13 June 1918, d. 27 October 2008
|SSN*|| ||Her Social Security Number was 007-12-2725. |
|Nickname|| || Viola Hortense Cloutier also went by the name of Loly. |
|Birth*||13 June 1918 ||She was born on 13 June 1918 at Rumford, Oxford County, Maine. |
|(with Parents) Census1920||22 January 1920 ||She appeared on the 1920 Census of Rumford, Oxford County, Maine in the household of her parents, Alban Joseph Napoleon Cloutier and Mary Ann Louise Starkey.1 |
|(with Parents) Census1930||4 April 1930 ||Viola Hortense Cloutier appeared on the 1930 Census of Rumford Falls, Oxford County, Maine in the household of her parents, Alban Joseph Napoleon Cloutier and Mary Ann Louise Starkey.2 |
|Note*|| ||Viola Hortense Cloutier. |
|Marriage*||31 July 1936 ||She married Eusèbe Henri M Michaud, son of Martial Michaud and Elise Sirois, on 31 July 1936 at Maine.3 |
|Census1940*||2 April 1940 ||Viola Hortense Cloutier and Eusèbe Henri M Michaud appeared on the 1940 Census of Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine, at 34B Washington, enumerated 2 April 1940.4 |
|Marriage*|| ||Viola Hortense Cloutier married Samuel Reid. |
|Death*||27 October 2008 ||Viola Hortense Cloutier died on 27 October 2008 at Our Lady of Peace Nursing Home, Lewiston, Niagara County, New York, at age 90.5 |
|Burial*|| ||She was buried at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Lewiston, Niagara County, New York. |
- [S1304] Alban Joseph Napoleon Cloutier household, 1920 United States Census, Oxford, population schedule, Rumford.
- [S1333] Alban Joseph Napoleon Cloutier household, 1930 United States Census, Oxford, population schedule, Rumford Falls.
- [S2999] Eusèbe Henri M Michaud and Viola Hortense Cloutier, Maine Marriage Records, Marriage Certificate (1936).
- [S3817] Eusèbe Henri M Michaud household, 1940 United States Census, Kennebec, population schedule, Augusta.
- [S2609] Obituary - Loly H V Cloutier, Niagara Gazette, 28 Oct 2008.