Carman Duke Elliott
M, b. 26 November 1895, d. 8 January 1991
|Birth*||26 November 1895 ||Carman Duke Elliott was born on 26 November 1895 at Sudbury, Nipissing District, Ontario.1,2 |
|(with Parents) Census1901||31 March 1901 ||He appeared on the 1901 Census of Sudbury, Nipissing District, Ontario in the household of his parents, George M Elliott and Jessie F Gibbons.3 |
|(with Parents) Census1911||31 March 1911 ||Carman Duke Elliott appeared on the 1911 Census of Sudbury, Nipissing District, Ontario in the household of his parents, George M Elliott and Jessie F Gibbons.4 |
|Milit-CEFAP*||21 February 1916 ||Carman Duke Elliott joined the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force on 21 February 1916 at Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario.2 |
|Marriage*|| ||He married Alexine Marie Lefebvre, daughter of Albert Simon Lefebvre and Victoria Charlebois. |
|(Witnesses) Voters||1935 ||Carman Duke Elliott, manager Agnew Surpass, appeared on the List of Voters of Sudbury, Sudbury District, Ontario dated 1935, at 49 Fairview; retired. |
|Voters*||25 February 1963 ||He, store manager, appeared on the List of Voters of Sudbury, Sudbury District, Ontario dated 25 February 1963, at 178 Oak Street. Also enumerated at the same address were Alexine Marie Lefebvre and James Carman Elliott. |
|Death*||8 January 1991 ||Carman Duke Elliott died on 8 January 1991 at age 95. |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at Parklawn Cemetery, Sudbury, Sudbury District, Ontario; Area E. |
- [S1486] Carman Duke Elliott, Birth Registration No. 1606 (1895).
- [S153] Carman Duke Elliott, CEF Attestation, Attestation Paper, Regimental No. 318858.
- [S154] George M Elliott household, 1901 Census of Canada, Nipissing, Sudbury, Schedule 1.
- [S155] George M Elliott household, 1911 Census of Canada, Nipissing, Sudbury, Schedule 1.
- [S1135] Obituary - James Carman Elliott, Sudbury Star, 23 Jan 2008.
- [S3807] Elliott/Galasso Entrance Award, Queen's University Named Admission Bursaries.